Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usage of tsapidocoutput component in talend dataquality studio

Hi,
Scenario:
I have a set of xml file which i need to upload to sap system in idoc format .
Can anybody give an example of how to use tsapidocoutput component in talend dataquality studio
or can i use any other component for the above scenario ?
Labels (3)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
The component tsapidocoutput is only available in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version. For your requirement, you have to use tsapidocoutput component in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version for Data Quality product.
See component reference tSAPIDocOutput.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello Sabrina,
I totally agree that sapidocoutput component comes as a part of Talend platform for data management ,
But there is no scenario mentioned in the user guide.
So can you showcase with an example of using sapidocoutput component and the format of XML-IDoc file for sapidocoutput .
Please attach sample XML-IDoc file if possible

Thank you.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Thanks for your question. I will report your requirement that a example/scenario of using sapidocoutput component.
to our DOCT team then come back to you asap.
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I have opened a jira issue for your requirement https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/DOCT-3022. Feel free let me know if there any further help we can give.
Best regards
Sabrina
_AnonymousUser
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,
There is still no scenario for this component in help documentation 6.1.1...
I manage to send IDOCs when flagging the 'From XML file' in component tSapIdocOutput (When it is flagged, it process a XML file on file system).
But when I don't flag this option and want to process data generated from the previous component (A tHMAP component that generates the IDOC xml file), it fails with error "the method to chararray is undefined for the type object"
I gather it is due to the schema that is not setup properly... I tried many options, but none was successfull...
Anyone used this component sucessfully without flagging 'From XML file' ?
Eric
_AnonymousUser
Creator III
Creator III

I misunderstood... It looks like when the option "From XML file" is not flagged, the component is expecting a flat IDOC.