Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
justine_revol
Contributor
Contributor

Error with MDM (maybe with crossreference) again and again...

Hello everybody.
I have a job that perfectly works with few lines (15) but sometimes it crashes (more than 50% runs go wrong)...
I try to insert data into a "Client" entity . The creation triggers an insert into the crossreference table.
So, when it crashes, I try to relaunch it but I have the issue :
nov. 23, 2016 11:18:53 AM org.apache.cxf.wsdl.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean buildServiceFromClass
INFOS: Creating Service {}TMDMService from class org.talend.mdm.webservice.TMDMService
nov. 23, 2016 11:18:54 AM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doDefaultLogging
AVERTISSEMENT: Interceptor for {}TMDMService#{}ping has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Unmarshalling Error: Unexpected EOF; was expecting a close tag for element <soap:Body>
at :
at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.unmarshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.java:905)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoder

To see the whole post, download it here
Labels (2)
6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue?
Best regards
Sabrina
justine_revol
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,
I am running on 6.1.1
Thank for your help !
Best regards
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,
I am running on 6.1.1
Thank for your help !
Best regards

I had the same problem, what component you use for your job ? If it is tMDMOutput and tMDMConnection, verify that your connection is perfectly opened and closed in your job.
Another thing verify : your hibernate configuration, to relase properly connection ...
Pat
jscher01
Contributor
Contributor

Hello patgream,

Yes, the issue tends to be with connections staying open between SQL and MDM. Turning on Auto Commit on the connection component helps. Also try tweaking the buffer size on output components if there is still an issue. Setting the hibernate configuration to auto close open connections after a shorter time helps during development.

Whenever anyone is seeing issues like 'logout has thrown exception, unwinding now' when using Talend MDM. Ask a DBA to look at open connections. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

It will be a good idea to add a tMDMClose component in the tPostJob to make sure that connections are getting closed when you are moving out of the job.

Warm Regards,

Nikhil Thampi

jscher01
Contributor
Contributor

Nikhil,

Logically adding a close connect to the post job section of the job would make sense. We have one there and it appears to close the connect from Talend to MDM but not from MDM to SQL server. Another work around was to add close connections to the pre job section after each tMDMInput component but turning on auto commit was cleaner.

Thanks,

James