Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Haresh
Contributor
Contributor

How to write to a logfile using tfileoutputdelimited basically segregating each input column into separate columns in the csv file

split the input data from schema which as 3 columns in it namely filename,date ,size into tab separated columns in csv and load/write to them using tfileoutputdelimited component.

Right now it has all 3 values separated like this populating in the same column rather than splitting it across different colums

0693p000009rXh7AAE.png

i have the component flow like this tfilecopy->which was 3 columns going into the schema to tfileoutputdelimited ,i tried using tmap and also textractdelimitedfields_1 with Field separator as ; and wont work still?

Labels (3)
3 Replies
pakapi_
Creator
Creator

Hi Harryishs,

could you please paste here a screenshot of your process? I would llike to see how input component is configured. Is it csv file? How you are reading data from it ? Which component you are using ?

Regards

Haresh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks pakapi for getting back,i was able to figure out a solution by using extract delimited field and parsing into the csv.

pakapi_
Creator
Creator

Great news 🙂