Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Haresh
Contributor
Contributor

How to write to a logfile using tfileoutputdelimited basically segregating each input column into separate columns in the csv file

split the input data from schema which as 3 columns in it namely filename,date ,size into tab separated columns in csv and load/write to them using tfileoutputdelimited component.

Right now it has all 3 values separated like this populating in the same column rather than splitting it across different colums

0693p000009rXh7AAE.png

i have the component flow like this tfilecopy->which was 3 columns going into the schema to tfileoutputdelimited ,i tried using tmap and also textractdelimitedfields_1 with Field separator as ; and wont work still?

Labels (3)
3 Replies
pakapi_
Creator
Creator

Hi Harryishs,

could you please paste here a screenshot of your process? I would llike to see how input component is configured. Is it csv file? How you are reading data from it ? Which component you are using ?

Regards

Haresh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks pakapi for getting back,i was able to figure out a solution by using extract delimited field and parsing into the csv.

pakapi_
Creator
Creator

Great news 🙂