Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Working with data container using REST API

Hi!

I have an MDM server (community edition, v7.1.1-20181026_1147) and there is data container [Common] with data model [Common] and entity [Employee].

I'm trying (using this ) to get records from data container, using

GET http://localhost:8180//talendmdm/services/rest/data/Common/Employee?id=2&container=MASTER with basic authentification , result is 404 eror.

What i'm doing wrong? Or where should i look to find out why it doesn't work?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

While it's not obvious in the specific endpoint you're pointing to (but in the header of the article MDM query language and REST data access ), unfortunately all REST data apis are available in subscription edition only.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

While it's not obvious in the specific endpoint you're pointing to (but in the header of the article MDM query language and REST data access ), unfortunately all REST data apis are available in subscription edition only.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply! It is a pity that in Open Studio there is no way to replace the UI with a REST API.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your reply! It is a pity that in Open Studio there is no way to replace the UI with a REST API.