cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikuser2021
Contributor III
Contributor III

AJAX Client

I am using edge browser in IE compatibility mode.  When I attempt to open any apps in Access Point using the AJAX client by changing my profile preferred client to the AJAX Client, none of the apps load.   The browser just says  "loading..."   Is there something that needs to be configured in order to use the AJAX client?

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Ranganath_DR
Support
Support

Hi,

What is the QlikView version you're using? check the browser support for your QlikView version under system requirement.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Content/QV_HelpSites/System-requirements.htm#anchor-2

qlikuser2021
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Qlikview Server April 2020 SR1  12.50.20100.0        I believe the chart is saying the AJAX client should work in Edge.  I did try using the AJAX client in IE and that does work.

Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @qlikuser2021,

Are you able to open any other QVWs from AccessPoint using the AJAX client?  Just having this issue with one QVW?  If issue is just with this particular QVW, then may need to adjust the timeout values.  See article Timeout Values Related To QlikView Deployment.  If you're experiencing this issue with all QVWs, then see article QlikView Access Point not loading, shows a blank or grey screen and "loading content" .

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
qlikuser2021
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I can open this report and other reports in Access point using AJAX client and Internet Explorer.  Just not using Microsoft Edge.  We are not using IIS.