Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Cannot download script logs from QMC: Option is greyed out

Hello guys,

I am having problems when trying to download the script logs from the QMC. I want to check some tasks that failed; however, the option to download such logs is greyed out and therefore I cannot download them.  I am using Qlik Sense April 2019 patch 2 and I also have a test environment with September 2019 in which we are experiencing the same issue.

The following image shows the error 

Screenshot_3.png

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @HeshamKhja1,

Thanks for posting.

On 2019 version there was some defects that might have led to this as it is mentioned to:
Cannot download Script logs for failed tasks and b... - Qlik Community - 1711407

That said, there are also other situations were the script log has not been generated and hence this is expected that the download option is not available as it explained on:

Download Script log button is greyed out - Qlik Community - 1710859

You can check the log manually if it has been generated and also track on the Engine logs if any issue has happened.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
HeshamKhja1
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hey @Rolando_Montero ,

Were you able to fix the problem? I am facing a similar one on a multi node installation of Feb 2022 version.

Albert_Candelario

Hello @HeshamKhja1,

Thanks for posting.

On 2019 version there was some defects that might have led to this as it is mentioned to:
Cannot download Script logs for failed tasks and b... - Qlik Community - 1711407

That said, there are also other situations were the script log has not been generated and hence this is expected that the download option is not available as it explained on:

Download Script log button is greyed out - Qlik Community - 1710859

You can check the log manually if it has been generated and also track on the Engine logs if any issue has happened.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer