cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmoreno2605
Contributor III
Contributor III

Customer Account

Hi everyone! I'd like to know how i can create a customer account, here in the company where i'm working, they would like to use September 2018 (The lastest is november 2018) and when the next version of qlik sense is realeased we move to November 2018 and you get the idea, they want to have a delayed version.

I know that i can have november 2018 right now and save it to use it later. I already talked to qlik support, they were very kind because they sent me september 2018-Desktop, but i need Qlik sense for business, i don't know where to download it because i am suppose to be able to download any version from this link: https://us-d.demo.qlik.com/download/ but i only see this Capture.PNG

After reading some post, i learned that there is something called customer account, where can i create one? what do i need? Is there any other way to download what i want or a direct link?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Reply
George_Thomas
Support
Support

Hey, 

Please use the below link to create a case with our Customer Support Team. They will be able to assist you with this request. 

Best,
George 
George Thomas
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to mark a correct resolution or answer to your problem or question as correct.