Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours, March 20th. Former Talend Community users, ask your questions live. SIGN UP
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data connection and Nodes issue

Hi All,

I have 2 applications accessing same "Data Connection", but in one app it's referring to folder on Central node server whereas in other to same folder on Engine Node server, please help me how to fix it, I want both to refer to Central node folder.

Note- Both Central and Engine have same folder structure.

Regards,

Navdeep

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Vincenzo,

I got it, it was essentially because of move to shared persistence and our connections among two servers were not established, we contacted support team and it was resolved.

Regards,

Navdeep

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Vincenzo_Esposito

You could share the folder on the network and point the shared folder (same path from both nodes)

Not applicable
Author

This is helpful, but is there a way to do it from QMC, since networking of Serve will involve multiple teams.

Regards,

Navdeep

Vincenzo_Esposito

You can create a connection once from HUB, then you can share it with the authorized users from the QMC, using the Security Rules

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Vincenzo,

I got it, it was essentially because of move to shared persistence and our connections among two servers were not established, we contacted support team and it was resolved.

Regards,

Navdeep

swapnil_kumbhar
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Navdeep,

I am facing similar issue. Can you please share steps you have performed to resolve the issue

Regards,

Swapnil