Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bings
Contributor
Contributor

Enabling automations in the tenant - Missing Option, Qlik Sense

Missing option (of enable automations setting) in Qlik Sense Cloud

Please share on solution of this issue. Thank you. 

bings_0-1658200197802.png

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @bings,

Qlik Application automation is available in Qlik Sense enterprise SaaS version. They are not available in Qlik sense business and Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS - Government (US). Please check if you are using Qlik Sense enterprise SaaS edition.

Note: Only the tenant admin can enable the Automation. Make sure that you have tenant admin role allocated

Also, it's possible that the license is missing Automation attributes. What is the tenant URL or tenant ID so that I can verify?

Kindly attach the screenshot from your tenant to get a full picture of the issue. 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

bings
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello @Vinay 

Thank you for the information. It resolves my issue. My version is Qlik sense business. So this is the reason of no option for Qlik Application automation. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @bings,

Qlik Application automation is available in Qlik Sense enterprise SaaS version. They are not available in Qlik sense business and Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS - Government (US). Please check if you are using Qlik Sense enterprise SaaS edition.

Note: Only the tenant admin can enable the Automation. Make sure that you have tenant admin role allocated

Also, it's possible that the license is missing Automation attributes. What is the tenant URL or tenant ID so that I can verify?

Kindly attach the screenshot from your tenant to get a full picture of the issue. 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
bings
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello @Vinay 

Thank you for the information. It resolves my issue. My version is Qlik sense business. So this is the reason of no option for Qlik Application automation.