Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dezmundw15
Contributor III
Contributor III

Help installing virtual machine on MacBook using Azure

To whomever is willing to help:

I am in need of help installing Qlik Sense Enterprise on my new MacBook Pro.  My company updated our computers from PC(Windows) to MacBooks.  I used the Qlik Sense on Azure deployment guide, but I get to step #35 and the VM will not connect.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to rectify this connection error.  I called the Qlik support team, but they indicated that they couldn't help and to call Qlik Consultation, don't have funds for additional consultation. The RDP for port 3389 is being blocked somehow.  I also indicates that the DenyAllInbound Priority 65500 says to Deny.  I used the Diagnose a virtual machine network traffic filter steps and it still did not work. I have also read that I need to download the Microsoft RDP app, which I did, but I don't know how to get it to connect either.  Any help please please please!

I get the following error:

• RDP
  • SSH
To connect to your virtual machine via RDP, select an IP address, optionally change the port number, and download the RDP file.

DNS name (dpi-qliksense.centralus.cloudapp.azure.com)

Download RDP File

Inbound traffic to the Public IP address may be blocked. You can update inbound port rules in the VM Networking page.

You can troubleshoot VM connection issues by opening the Diagnose and solve problems page.

0 Replies