Skip to main content

Deployment & Management

Discussion board where members learn more about Qlik Sense Installation, Deployment and Management.

Announcements
Welcome to Qlik Community! Check out our new navigation! FIND OUT MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ADJLOUA
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Macros on the server, updated of the colors of the selections with the macro (Trigger OnActivateSheet)

Hello;

how I could activate the change of the colors of the selections on an application deployed in the web portal?
In QlikView Desktop I have set up a macro that runs fine locally and the changes appear normal on Qlikview Desktop. on the other hand an application and deploy this macro does not run on the server although I have already configured a trigger that will be triggered an application is open (Trigger OnActivateSheet) also I have already configured a trigger that will trigger an application is open also I have already configured a trigger that will be triggered an application is open also I have enabled the execution of unsafe macros in the QMC as well as the various permissions that you will find in attachments.

Version QLIK VIEW: 12.1
Thank you for your help and suggestions for other solutions 

#qlikserver, #deploye, #administration , #QMC.PNGProprietes Document.pngsecurity module.PNGmacro.PNGmacro

0 Replies