Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ADJLOUA
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Macros on the server, updated of the colors of the selections with the macro (Trigger OnActivateSheet)

Hello;

how I could activate the change of the colors of the selections on an application deployed in the web portal?
In QlikView Desktop I have set up a macro that runs fine locally and the changes appear normal on Qlikview Desktop. on the other hand an application and deploy this macro does not run on the server although I have already configured a trigger that will be triggered an application is open (Trigger OnActivateSheet) also I have already configured a trigger that will trigger an application is open also I have already configured a trigger that will be triggered an application is open also I have enabled the execution of unsafe macros in the QMC as well as the various permissions that you will find in attachments.

Version QLIK VIEW: 12.1
Thank you for your help and suggestions for other solutions 

#qlikserver, #deploye, #administration , #QMC.PNGProprietes Document.pngsecurity module.PNGmacro.PNGmacro

0 Replies