Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Piro822
Contributor
Contributor

Problem with new license in Qlik sense server

Hello,

I have problems with the license in Qlik sense . I tried to generate the LEF via manual and nothing . I tried to write the license key that Qlik send to me and nothing. It gives me the error when I apply  "Object does not support property of method for each". I have internet conexion in the server . It is very strange because it does not give me the error of not connecting to the server . Anybody can help me???

Thank you .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Great,

Can you please mark the answer as correct and help us close this post, so that others can be benefited.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Check if this helps.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Support-Techspert-Thursdays/STT-Unlocking-New-Qlik-Sense-Enterpri...

If you still have issues, contact Support.Qlik.com

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Piro822
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello,

Thank you so much for your quick help. Finally I have fixed it to put the license key like serial number and the control number instead to the option to put just the license key .

Thank you so much.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Great,

Can you please mark the answer as correct and help us close this post, so that others can be benefited.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki