Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_Sanchez
Contributor II
Contributor II

QMC not accesible - 404 Error

Hi,

Some days ago, accidentally i delete some virtual proxys in our Qlik Sense Server in the Development Stage, and now Qlik is inaccessible.

Can i restore these or create the virtual proxy whiteout qmc?  We have two nodes in april 2020 version.

I'm trying restore the installation, and reinstall but i don't kwon de shared resource..

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alex_Sanchez
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi these solution are not working for me, but i reinstalled both nodes and now its working fine.

Thanks for all 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi Alex_Sanchez,

I"m moving this thread from the QlikView Administration forum to the Qlik Sense Deployment & Management forum so you'll get a better response.

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
Alex_Sanchez
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Anyone can solve these ?

Maria_Halley
Support
Support

Have you tried to restore from backup? That should restore configuration changes done.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-To-Take-Backup-And-Restore-Qlik-Sense-June-2017-or-highe...

Alex_Sanchez
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I dont have a recent backup, but if i tryring restore de BD i have these error

Alex_Sanchez_0-1634291915925.png

Thanks

Sooraj_Suresh
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hello @Alex_Sanchez 

Please follow the steps to restore the DB backup from the below link. You can use the command prompt to achieve it.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Knowledge-Base/How-to-backup-or-restore-the-PostgreSQL-databas...

If you take backup of recent database it will only have the settings of the deleted virtual proxy but you will need to restore from a previously taken backup before the deletion of virtual proxies.

Best Regards

Sooraj Suresh

Alex_Sanchez
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi these solution are not working for me, but i reinstalled both nodes and now its working fine.

Thanks for all