Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

QSEoW Feb 24 Patch 5 - UI issues - URGENT FIX REQUIRED -

Hello,
After I applied Patch 5 of February '24 version, I'm facing some issues on UI as below:

agigliotti_0-1717148995543.png  ex. click on dimension value in a table

instead of icon images.

agigliotti_1-1717149051519.png

instead of full screen icon.

agigliotti_2-1717149160273.png

Please let me know how to fix it.
IT'S URGENT.
Thanks.
Best Regards

@Sebastian_Linser @Maria_Halley @Sonja_Bauernfeind @Chip_Matejowsky @steeefan  @Andre_Sostizzo @Troy_Raney 

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Thanks for your comments.

Kindly find the latest about this topic at - Patch Error - Qlik Sense on Windows, February 2024... - Qlik Community - 2458389

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

The February 2025 Patch 5 Update 1 within the fix has been uploaded at the Download site.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Support-Updates/RESOLVED-Patch-Error-Qlik-Sense-on-Windows-February-20...

Cheers,

Albert

View solution in original post

10 Replies
steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

I have the exact same issue after applying Patch 5 to QS February 2024 on our Test system. I opened a case with Qlik support and got the following reply:

We have already reported this issue as a bug (labeled QB-27190) and are actively working on a resolution.
We will keep you updated on any progress from our R&D team.

However, as a workaround, you can upgrade to the latest Qlik Sense version (May 2024) or use any patch from February 2024 that suits your needs.

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

Hi @steeefan ,

Many thanks for your feedback.
So we have to wait for the patch of the patch 5...!?

Please keep me updated on this issue.

Best Regards

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Yes, hopefully Patch 6 will arrive soon and bring the desired solution. I tried fixing or at least working around it myself but that made it worse 😅

qs-t-icons-001.jpg

Best to wait for the next patch. I will let you know as soon as I have news on my support case.

Sander_Persgroep
Contributor II
Contributor II

Same issue here. We uninstalled Patch 5 and used Patch 4 instead. Patch 4 does not have this issue.

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

@Sander_Persgroep, that's good advice, thanks. Did the same, now the icons are back.

@Sonja_Bauernfeind @Sebastian_Linser, the faulty patch is still online and available for download:

steeefan_0-1717158994430.png

It should be removed and cancelled immediately.

saulsotodataiq
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

I reported the same issue and Qlik support recommended:

Yes there are known issue with patch 5. It is recommend to removed patch 5 and apply patch 3

agigliotti
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion
Author

Hi @saulsotodataiq ,

Why not Patch 4?

Albert_Candelario

Hello all,

Thanks for your comments.

Kindly find the latest about this topic at - Patch Error - Qlik Sense on Windows, February 2024... - Qlik Community - 2458389

Cheers,

Albert

saulsotodataiq
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

In my case it is because I have February 2024 Patch 4 installed and I have a problem with the ExportAppData Security Rule.