cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
covenant_bi
Creator
Creator

Qlik CLI - update Reload task tags

Is it possible to update the tags on a reload task using Qlik CLI while maintaining the currently applied tags?  We are looking to add a tag to many tasks, but in our testing, adding a tag removes the existing tags. 

So something like Get-QlikReloadTask -filter "name eq 'appname'" |Update-QlikReloadTask -tags 'newtag' only applied the newtag.  I tried to see if I could grab the existing tags and store them in a variable, but I didn't see that exposed in the object returned from Get-QlikReloadTask. 

This is on Qlik Sense Enterprise for Windows using the latest version of Qlik Cli 1.22.0

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @covenant_bi 

Qlik-cli on windows is a third party library not supported by Qlik, best option to contact directly the developer:

https://github.com/ahaydon/Qlik-Cli-Windows

Hope it helps!

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @covenant_bi,

Have you reviewed the Qlik Help entry for Qlik CLI  reload-task update, which lists the available the options and the options inherited from parent commands?

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
covenant_bi
Creator
Creator
Author

@Chip_Matejowsky I thought that was for Qlik Cloud use only?  We are on prem if that matters.

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @covenant_bi 

Qlik-cli on windows is a third party library not supported by Qlik, best option to contact directly the developer:

https://github.com/ahaydon/Qlik-Cli-Windows

Hope it helps!

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm