Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etemuyar
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Sense 4545 port - Proxy is waiting for a new session

Hi all, 

I have upgraded Qlik Sense in a multi-node environment from November 2021 to November 2022 version. But now I'm having an error accessing the hub. I always receive the bellow error: The proxy is waiting for a new session.

etemuyar_0-1673520469264.png

I have explored the community and did everything recommended however it still exists. I have even tried uninstalling/restoring back. 

When I check with QlikSenseUtil, I see that 4545 port is not accessible within all the nodes. This is the only error I get on QlikSenseUtil and hence I thought it's related to above error I'm getting on the hub.

Error pinging host:'x-xx.xxx.xxx:4545' Exception message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xxx.xxx.xx.xx:4545

Does anyone had the same issue? Can someone help me resolve this? 

Have a nice day, 

Etem Uyar

Labels (2)
10 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @etemuyar ,

If the ports are not listening, I am afraid this is not Qlik related, but related to your network. IT should be able to say why such ports are not listening or if are already busy.

In the meantime, could you please check if there is another software using them, please review:
How to check which program is using a specific por... - Qlik Community - 1713742
Hopefully, we  get at the bottom of this.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer