Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anily86
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense Nov 2022 hub and QMC is not loading using local host after migrating from Windows 2012 to Windows 2019

Qlik Sense Nov 2022 hub and QMC is not working. I have migrated from Windows 2012 to Windows 2019. But all the services were running.  And the new migration has Postgre Db 14 on Linux (Repository database ) and the old db that we migrated from postgre 9.6.

I have one doubt here is while creating the new repository db is it required to use the old qliksenserepository password or a new password works?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
anily86
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Albert,

Thanks for responding.

I have contacted support and noticed that the issue is with one of the certificates, bootstrap command -bootstrap -iscentral -restorehostname and license was not having full access in postgre and was able to resolve it.

Thanks,

Anil

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Good morning @anily86 ,

Thanks for posting.

What error do you when accessing the HUB or QMC?

Have you also investigated the logs? Like the repository and the proxy ones? If yes, any error was found?

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
anily86
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Albert,

Thanks for responding.

I have contacted support and noticed that the issue is with one of the certificates, bootstrap command -bootstrap -iscentral -restorehostname and license was not having full access in postgre and was able to resolve it.

Thanks,

Anil

Albert_Candelario

Excellent  @anily86 , thanks for letting us know.

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer