Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aasim_Shah
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik System Notification

Hi Qlik Team,

I've recently come across the new feature in Qlik QMC for system notifications and noticed there's limited information available about it on the portal. I've successfully created a system notification but I'm not receiving any notifications regarding my dashboard in the Hub or QMC. Could anyone guide me on where to find these notifications after triggering a system notification?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Labels (1)
3 Replies
robert1997b
Contributor
Contributor

Ensure that both the Qlik Notifier Service and Qlik Mobility Registrar are running. You can verify this by checking if they are active under ports 9081 and 9082, respectively. In the QMC, go to Status > Services. Uncheck the “Show Alert” tick box next to the services. This step will prevent notifications for offline services from cluttering your notifications. By default, the QMC is accessible on http://<servername>:4780/qmc/. Make sure that HTTP traffic over port 4780 is not blocked.

Aasim_Shah
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hello @robert1997b ,

Thanks for your reply, do we have a any detailed document or steps regarding this functionality as i am very new to it so it will be helpfull.

Thanks