Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jolof
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik data transfer UI not starting properly

When starting the Qlik Data Transfer after upgrading it to the February 2021 release it just  shows a white window with no fields or menues. 

Is this a known issue? What is the root cause and how can we make it work again.

Thank you in advance

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

21 Replies
VANNI
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hallo
I have an identical problem
I had a QDT 2020 version working well (on a windows 10 home and windows 10 pro) .  I used it some months 

But now (windows  10 21H1) on the same PC's it opens only a white screen

I tried many solution suggested in several posts,  installed and reinstalled the 2021 versions but  QDT don't create any certificate (only the february 2021 version create a certificate/temp/server.pfx in ProgramData), and the screen remains white.

I navigate with MMC trough all label but I don't find any related QDT certificates

VANNI_0-1630599622223.png

I used Powershell to apply all the tricks indicated in other posts , nothing successfull

I'm a BI consultant and developer from 2005 with qlik technology, now user of Qlik Sense Business, Qlik Sense Desktop, Qlik Web Connection and QV 11 on two very performant laptop environment.
It's the first time that I have many trouble in QV QS (also QDT installation with service account definition and activation wasn't easy).

Can you kindly help me?
Need more informations?

Thanks and Best regards
Vanni Pancaldi

jolof
Author

Hello Vanni,
We got access to a version QDT 2021 SR1 Internal 3.18.0 that worked for us, so that's what solved our problems. We have installed it at a couple of customers and it runs without problems.
Last week we upgraded to QDT May 2021 SR1 4.2.1 at the customer we had the initial problems and it also works.
Best Regards,
Jörgen