Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siddhu
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik sense migration sept 2019 to Aug 2022 issues

Hi friends,

I have an issue related to qlik sense migration activity.

Below are the activities has performed for migration.

1. Installed postgres db
2. Restored old db
3. Installed central server with old version sept 2019
4. Migrated file share.
5. Upgraded central node to Aug 2022 version able to open qmc as expected.
6. Installed RIM node with sept version then upgraded to Aug 2022.
7. When I open qmc with rim node hostname it is showing old qmc UI and in the place of qmc version details it is showing unidentified ...when I checked control panel latest version got installed.

Can some one help why there is no sync?

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello,

On 6. Installed RIM node with sept version then upgraded to Aug 2022: As you're apparently migrating, you should be installing August 2022 directly and then connect to those new RIM nodes from your new migrated central node.

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

siddhu
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sonja,

Thankyou for the quick response!

Yes you are right, I tried install August version directly on other Rim node and it doesn't give any issues 

and also my issue has been resolved by adding the central in load balance for engine virtual proxy.

Thanks,

Siddhu.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello,

On 6. Installed RIM node with sept version then upgraded to Aug 2022: As you're apparently migrating, you should be installing August 2022 directly and then connect to those new RIM nodes from your new migrated central node.

All the best,
Sonja 

Don't forget to Like posts and use the "Accept as Solution" button on content that answered your question! Thanks 🙂
siddhu
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sonja,

Thankyou for the quick response!

Yes you are right, I tried install August version directly on other Rim node and it doesn't give any issues 

and also my issue has been resolved by adding the central in load balance for engine virtual proxy.

Thanks,

Siddhu.

Sonja_Bauernfeind
Digital Support
Digital Support

Glad to hear it helped!

All the best,
Sonja

Ps: Don't forget to mark what fixed your issue so that other users can reference it in the future!