Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burnsy768
Contributor
Contributor

Qliksense Hub not loading - Began after update to February 2023 Instance

15 users and 2 developers have reported that they receive the below loading screen indefinitely as they attempt to enter the Qliksense Hub.  Our administrators have advised us do the following:

• remove everything in the URL after "....com/hub/"
  • Clear browser cache
  • Open the link in an incognito window

All of these solutions work intermittently. Sometimes by switching internet browsers, from Chrome to Edge for example, one can fix the issue. But then it will reappear the following day where it worked the day before. 

I wonder if it is an issue with our authentication -- which I know uses a VPN with SSO for users to enter. We started having this problem after we updated to the February 2023 Instance from the May 2021 Instance. 

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any advice you can offer besides those already mentioned?

QLik Error.png

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

11 Replies
Nicolae_Alecu
Creator
Creator

Hello, 

I guess you must edit capabilities.json.

{"contentHash":"2ae4a99c9f17ab76e1eeb27bc4211874","originalClassName":"FeatureToggle","flag":"HUB_HIDE_EMPTY_STREAMS","enabled":false}

See this article:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Stream-are-not-visible-or-available-on-the-h...

tens
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi community,

I can confirm that I was able to reproduce this bug tool. By using SAML Azure AD authentification when user get many groups, I encountered the same issue. I'll open a ticket at support. The limit seems to be around 30 groups maybe the number depends about the other attributes mapping.

Qlik Solution

When there is too much group, all api requests answer HTTP/1.1 431 Request Header Fields Too Large. 

As solution, we used https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Error-431-when-trying-to-access-the-Qlik-Sen... it works well.

Entra ID Solution

Entra ID solution we found is to limit the number of group returned in the token, but you need to have a paid Entra Id.