Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexandra_dh
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qliksense when importing qvf no script available

Hello,

We're facing an issue with qliksense when exporting an application we're not owner.

When someone export an app that's owned by his colleague, and when we (admins) import this app in another environment, the app is imported but the load script has disappeared. Whe don't have load editor menu.

But when I check with audit the right of the user that made the export, I see he has to the "Export" and "export data" right. So I wonder what right is missing that could make he can't export the scripting.

The only way we found to export the apps is that we (admin) or the owner export the app. Whereas we have implmented some security rules so that anybody the can see the app, can export it.

Thanks for your help

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

What you may see in the audit is that the user as "Export" and "Export Data" permission on the application. 

It does not mean that the user has permission to export all AppObjects in that application. 

Try to create a test security rule like: 

Filter: App.Object_*
Action: Read, Export, Export Data
Condition: user.name="username"

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

What you may see in the audit is that the user as "Export" and "Export Data" permission on the application. 

It does not mean that the user has permission to export all AppObjects in that application. 

Try to create a test security rule like: 

Filter: App.Object_*
Action: Read, Export, Export Data
Condition: user.name="username"

Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
alexandra_dh
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello, 

Thanks for you response, I'll try to change rights on App.Objects_* elements and see if it's OK.