Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luismap77
Contributor II
Contributor II

Reload button of published application for non-proprietary user. Professional license.

Is it possible or not that a user (not the owner) can reload the application already published, using a button on it?

I have seen different answers in the forum and it seems that in some version it has worked enabling some rule, but not in others. In the current version, (oct-22), does it work? which rules should be enabled?

I have tried even with root and it does not allow it.

I am aware of the limitation for analyst users. The user has a professional license.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

I believe this should be possible, but it would be necessary to give the user in question edit rights on the app (which means they can change the app name and description of the published app).

The requirements should be similar to what is described in this post, except without the specific aspect pertaining to reload from hub.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Sense-for-Windows-How-to-allow-task-rel...

Luismap77
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Sorry, what does "edit rights on the app" mean? I have given Create and update permissions through a rule. is anything else needed?