Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fabian50
Contributor II
Contributor II

Reloads with abnormal delays

Good afternoon,

Daily recharge tasks are scheduled at 04:00 AM, usually do not take more than 1/2 hour or one hour to complete. Today I have seen that after running for several hours they still did not finish. Therefore I decided to stop them, restart the server and launch them again at 12:40. The result has been the same and the initial task is still running without finishing, could you help me by indicating that I must validate to find the cause of the delay? '. Attached print of the task in execution and the script log extracted from the path C: \ ProgramData \ Qlik \ Sense \ Log \ Script

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

By the look of the files it looks like you have trouble reading the View_BI_Clients

...FROM sga.dbo."View_BI_Clients"
2019-04-14 12:25:20 Error: Did not recognise connector reply

I would check that your source is accessable and that are running smoothly if you create a new app only running a query against sga.dbo."View_BI_Clients" 

It could also be an idea to check if there is something new or strange with the latest transactions.

Good luck with your troubleshooting.

Vegar

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

By the look of the files it looks like you have trouble reading the View_BI_Clients

...FROM sga.dbo."View_BI_Clients"
2019-04-14 12:25:20 Error: Did not recognise connector reply

I would check that your source is accessable and that are running smoothly if you create a new app only running a query against sga.dbo."View_BI_Clients" 

It could also be an idea to check if there is something new or strange with the latest transactions.

Good luck with your troubleshooting.

Vegar

fabian50
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your help. I have already solved the problem, this was because there was a block in the BD in one of the sources Thank you.