Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SonPhan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Sap connector

Hello Qlik Users,

I have a question regarding sap connectors. When i patch qlik sense (not update), do we Need to patch the sap connectors as well? If yes-> How can i check the version of a sap connector? 

thank you! 

Son

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello!

When you patch Qlik Sense, this should not affect the compatibility between Qlik Sense and the SAP Connector version you are running.

If you want to be sure I would refer you to the compatibility matrix on this page:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/SAP_Connectors_Help/Content/Connectors_SAP/SAP-SQL...

To verify which version of SAP Connector you are running, you can simply connect to any Qlik Sense server where the connector is installed and go to the Program and Feature menu in Windows. (in below screenshot it's 7.0.7)

Programs and Features - SAP Connector.png

 Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello!

When you patch Qlik Sense, this should not affect the compatibility between Qlik Sense and the SAP Connector version you are running.

If you want to be sure I would refer you to the compatibility matrix on this page:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/SAP_Connectors_Help/Content/Connectors_SAP/SAP-SQL...

To verify which version of SAP Connector you are running, you can simply connect to any Qlik Sense server where the connector is installed and go to the Program and Feature menu in Windows. (in below screenshot it's 7.0.7)

Programs and Features - SAP Connector.png

 Hope this helps!

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
SonPhan
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thank you! This will help me!