Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zekgrafic
Contributor
Contributor

Sharing an App in a Stream

Hi All,

I am looking to share an App that I have made in the "Everyone" Stream with my manager and those senior to him. My manager has Qlik set-up, but his manager may not. What is the best way of sharing work?

As a side question, do you recommend having e.g. one internal (public) stream to share work with close colleagues and one 'production/live' stream that is then shared with a broader audience (or more senior managers)?

Thanks for any insights!

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @zekgrafic,

I believe your post is related to Qlik Sense and not QlikView, so I'll move this thread from the QlikView > Connectivity forum to the Qlik Sense > Deployment & Management forum.

To answer your question, you'll need to create a security rule to give users access to a stream.  The Qlik Sense online Help entry Creating Access Rights for Streams should have the information you need. Also, have a look at Help entry Security Rules Example:  Access to Stream by User Attributes.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @zekgrafic,

I believe your post is related to Qlik Sense and not QlikView, so I'll move this thread from the QlikView > Connectivity forum to the Qlik Sense > Deployment & Management forum.

To answer your question, you'll need to create a security rule to give users access to a stream.  The Qlik Sense online Help entry Creating Access Rights for Streams should have the information you need. Also, have a look at Help entry Security Rules Example:  Access to Stream by User Attributes.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!