Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zekgrafic
Contributor
Contributor

Sharing an App in a Stream

Hi All,

I am looking to share an App that I have made in the "Everyone" Stream with my manager and those senior to him. My manager has Qlik set-up, but his manager may not. What is the best way of sharing work?

As a side question, do you recommend having e.g. one internal (public) stream to share work with close colleagues and one 'production/live' stream that is then shared with a broader audience (or more senior managers)?

Thanks for any insights!

Labels (1)
  • Other

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @zekgrafic,

I believe your post is related to Qlik Sense and not QlikView, so I'll move this thread from the QlikView > Connectivity forum to the Qlik Sense > Deployment & Management forum.

To answer your question, you'll need to create a security rule to give users access to a stream.  The Qlik Sense online Help entry Creating Access Rights for Streams should have the information you need. Also, have a look at Help entry Security Rules Example:  Access to Stream by User Attributes.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Chip_Matejowsky
Support
Support

Hi @zekgrafic,

I believe your post is related to Qlik Sense and not QlikView, so I'll move this thread from the QlikView > Connectivity forum to the Qlik Sense > Deployment & Management forum.

To answer your question, you'll need to create a security rule to give users access to a stream.  The Qlik Sense online Help entry Creating Access Rights for Streams should have the information you need. Also, have a look at Help entry Security Rules Example:  Access to Stream by User Attributes.

Best Regards

Principal Technical Support Engineer with Qlik Support
Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!