Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II

Task Priority

Hi Everyone,

I have around 50 task scheduled in 4 hours windows which leads to task failed due to max tries reached but we can not max out the timeout.

We have few apps those required to be loaded through task on priority , can it be possible whenever our special task time comes it would directly goes to the priority and task itself pick and start reloading and rest leaves as it is in queued?

I know we can do it otherwise by playing with task time to be put in first but not able to make you understand here and only leave with the above situation to be solved 🙂

Please advise.

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @sunil-kumar5,

Thanks for posting.

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible as stated here.

I also suggest you to vote this Idea.

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

I think you will need to prioritize the tasks against a starting-time and/or in dependencies to a successful/failed run to each other. If there are too many tasks in regard to the available cores and/or to the resource-consumption they will be queued until they are finished in a timely order or terminated by too many attempts or any timeouts. I don't think that you could customize it and if it would probably not be easier as timing them directly and/or optimizing the loads.

- Marcus

Albert_Candelario

Hello @sunil-kumar5,

Thanks for posting.

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible as stated here.

I also suggest you to vote this Idea.

Cheers!

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your information