Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbaskeykeg
Contributor
Contributor

Temporary license for migration Qlik Sense Server

Hello, 

We are preparing to move our Qlik Sense environment to a new server. I cannot configure the new environment because I need a license for this. If I use our production license I cannot use the production environment.

Is it possible to get a temporary license so I can move the invironment. One or two days would be helpfull. 

Thank you in advance

Kind regards

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qlik  will help for sure, Talk to SEM or CSM on this from your Qlik project. They will help. Otherwise raise an support ticket and explain the story (They have flexible to bifurcate some license from your production and allow the new license)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Qlik  will help for sure, Talk to SEM or CSM on this from your Qlik project. They will help. Otherwise raise an support ticket and explain the story (They have flexible to bifurcate some license from your production and allow the new license)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rbaskeykeg
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you for your answer. I will raise support ticket and see how we go. 

Kind regards