Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rockstar7
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

WorkingSet: Possible cache depletion detected. Depletion factor=1.0

Hi Folks,

Recently Qlik Sense is consuming the more RAM (107 GB) than the available (64GB). It is a single node deployment and installed/upgraded Feb. 2023 version.

When I investigating found below errors in the logs

WorkingSet: Possible cache depletion detected. Depletion factor=1.0,

WorkingSet: Critical RAM overload. 0 Internal Engine 

many more....

Please refer the attached engine log file.

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello  @Rockstar7,

First think is that the engine, if single node as I recall it was, either because app opining and/or reloads it needed more memory than the server has which is quite limited and hence it started to use virtual memory, so space of the disk that can be set up at Windows level.

The relevant article here is - What does "Warning WorkingSet: Virtual Memory is .... - Qlik Community - 1712673

I will work on improving this article to add more information on the warning " Possible cache depletion detected. Depletion factor=1.0", so stay tuned and I let you know once done.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

Albert_Candelario

The article has been updated!

Cheers,

Albert

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello  @Rockstar7,

First think is that the engine, if single node as I recall it was, either because app opining and/or reloads it needed more memory than the server has which is quite limited and hence it started to use virtual memory, so space of the disk that can be set up at Windows level.

The relevant article here is - What does "Warning WorkingSet: Virtual Memory is .... - Qlik Community - 1712673

I will work on improving this article to add more information on the warning " Possible cache depletion detected. Depletion factor=1.0", so stay tuned and I let you know once done.

Cheers,

Albert

Albert_Candelario

The article has been updated!

Cheers,

Albert