Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connector tMicrosoftCrm is slowly

Hello,

I have a doubt, to see if you can solve it.

The storage speed using the tMicrosoftCrmOutput connector is 1 row / s, how could we pass more than one row per second using the tMicrosoftCrmOutput connector?

I send you a screenshot of the job with the transfer speed I am currently obtaining.

I would need you to advise me in order to increase the speed of information transfer.

Regards,

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello,

From your screenshot, there is no connector between tOracleConnection and tOracleInput components. Any Nullpointerexception?

Best regards

Sabrina

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sabrina.
Thanks for your answer.

In principle, I'm not having any problems with NullPointerException.

The problem is that the tMicrosoftInputCrm or tMicrosoftOutputCrm connector works and saves data in Dynamics but at a very slow speed.

I would like to get a higher transfer speed, but I do not get it.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Regards,
Alvaro.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hello, I still have the problem of speed, it is as if the connector did not take advantage of the possibilities of a bulk shipment.

Bulk sending is a functionality to improve performance but in tCrmMicrosoftOutput I have not seen that option that other connectors do have as tSalesForceOutputBulk.

How can I load data using the bulk technique in Dynamics CRM?

Regards,
Alvaro.

smathew2949
Contributor III
Contributor III

This is the same problem i have been seeing hence wanted comment on this item and wanted to check if there is any solution for mention issue. IN my case i am trying to update contact in dynamic crm along with company name association one it is running slow and second i see on crm side there are multiple updates happening when my account association is getting blanked out