Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deleting a service starts the service!

I have deployed a service. Next, I stop it and undeploy it.

In Service Locator it is not visible anymore.

Now I delete it, in ESB Conductor. I look in Service Locator and, lo and behold, the service is running! I cannot delete it, because the Delete button is disabled.

How is this possible?

How do I delete the service?

I tried to add, deploy and undeploy again, but that does not help.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

An experience Talend user told me off-line that by using the Apache Karaf Web Console you can see much more than in the Talend management windows. And there I saw active bundles, which were not shown in the Talend management windows. It is possible to delete these bundles in the Apache Karaf Web Console. This solved my problem.

The same person told me that this corruption of services/bundles happens sometimes.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

An experience Talend user told me off-line that by using the Apache Karaf Web Console you can see much more than in the Talend management windows. And there I saw active bundles, which were not shown in the Talend management windows. It is possible to delete these bundles in the Apache Karaf Web Console. This solved my problem.

The same person told me that this corruption of services/bundles happens sometimes.