Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
H1694942638
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error Message: "Save failed: This job was created by an unsupported version of Talend Studio"

Hello,

I have encountered an error while trying to run a job on TAC (Talend Administration Center).

I have created a simple job using Talend for Big Data and successfully built it, and also checked items option as mentioned here

In TAC, I created a project with the same name as the local project of this job on TAC. I tried creating the project with both "Data Integration" and "Data Management" types, as I was unsure which one is the correct category for Big Data and I thought this might be the cause of the error.

Finally, in the job conductor, I attempted to create a normal task using the provided zip file and the running job server. However, upon clicking save, I received the following error:

Save failed: This job was created by an unsupported version of Talend Studio. Talend cannot guarantee the origin of such artifacts, which may pose a security risk to your system. Please contact Talend Support for further details about supported versions and our support policies.

I'm using the following versions:

Talend Open Studio for Big Data (TOS_BD) V 8.0.1

Talend Administration Center (TAC) V 8.0.1

Appreciate any help. Thanks

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
H1694942638
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks! I was working with Talend Open Studio for Big Data & switched to Talend Big Data, and it worked.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Please could you confirm any patch you have applied? Could you please upload your TAC technical logs for review? Have you ever exceeded the 90-day period after setting your TAC license?

You'd better raise a ticket to Talend Support, they will be able to hold a Zoom session with you and take a look at your config to see how best to resolve this.

Best regards

Sabrina

H1694942638
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks! I was working with Talend Open Studio for Big Data & switched to Talend Big Data, and it worked.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

This online documentation will be helpful for your use case.

https://help.talend.com/r/en-US/8.0/migration-upgrade-guide/migrating-jobs-to-be-executed-in-talend-...

Best regard

Sabrina