Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error running a job, access denied

hi, 

I found the following error when I try to run a job with remote JobServer: 

Checking ports...

Sending job 'RachmatTest' to server (SV-BDDV-TLN:8001)...

File transfer completed.

Deploying job 'RachmatTest' on server (10.59.239.43:8000)...

Running job 'RachmatTest'...
Execution failed : org.talend.remote.commons.exception.ClientServerException: Remote server has encountered an error:
, messageType=SERVER_ERROR, idRequestResponsePair=null, message=java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "\"C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.8.0_231\\bin\\java.exe\"" (in directory "C:\Talend\724AF8~1.1\jobserver\agent\.\TalendJobServersFiles\repository\DEMOPROJECT1_RachmatTest_20200127_140509_p92vj\RachmatTest"): CreateProcess error=5, Access is denied

[Remote server has encountered an error:
, messageType=SERVER_ERROR, idRequestResponsePair=null, message=java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "\"C:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre1.8.0_231\\bin\\java.exe\"" (in directory "C:\Talend\724AF8~1.1\jobserver\agent\.\TalendJobServersFiles\repository\DEMOPROJECT1_RachmatTest_20200127_140509_p92vj\RachmatTest"): CreateProcess error=5, Access is denied
]

Try to move the file location to check the folder permission, but it show same result as previous. 

Is there anyone have experienced the same issue? it will be great to share the solutions. 

Any kind of support, will greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you try to install Jobserver in other disk not C disk and don't contain special character such as ~ in the path?
Let me know if it resolves the issue.

Regards
Shong