Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FMV_IT
Contributor III
Contributor III

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: routines/TalendDate

Hi there,

I've some trouble running my jobs on Job Server for some days. Everything was working fine so far.

When I create a new standard job in Talend Studio, it runs perfectly without any error. When I deploy the job on the job server I've the following error message:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: routines/TalendDate

I've made a test job with only a tPop component. When deployed on job server and "run" it failed.

Any help will be appreciated,

Best regards

-Jacob

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FMV_IT
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I've already check it, all dependencies are set to come with exported job.

Last week I've installed new version of Talend Studio (v.7.1.1) to replace v.7.0.1. I've both environment installed on the same machine. I've uninstalled the latest, restarted my computer and it works fine again. I suppose that during installation something has been broken or change in my old studio but it seems not realistic as a solution.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

-Jacob

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Is this issue in the generated job? The error message indicates the required jars are missing, the job script might be not exported completely. Did you do right-click on the job, select 'Setup routines dependencies' option to add all system routines?

Best regards

Sabrina

FMV_IT
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I've already check it, all dependencies are set to come with exported job.

Last week I've installed new version of Talend Studio (v.7.1.1) to replace v.7.0.1. I've both environment installed on the same machine. I've uninstalled the latest, restarted my computer and it works fine again. I suppose that during installation something has been broken or change in my old studio but it seems not realistic as a solution.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

-Jacob

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

This issue is probably caused by incomplete installation of your studio. Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards

Sabrina