Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vincecassel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Metadata from a tRunJob

Hi everybody,

I'm using Talend 7.1 Big Data and I am making some jobs with tRunJob to better schedule the refresh of the tables but I have a question:

if I want to know some metadata about the tables I'm refreshing, how can I do? (Like number of row, execution date, start execution time, end execution time and error log)

It's possible to insert all these information in a MySQL table?

Thank you

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vincecassel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I solved!

I put my tStatCatcher on a HashTable, checking "Keep All" and "Append" and it is ok!

(without those checks it didn't work)

View solution in original post

10 Replies
vincecassel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I found the tStatCatcher that could help me, does anybody know how can I use it? (Taking the start execution time and the end execution time) Must I use a temporary table to make some join?
vincecassel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I found the tStatCatcher that could help me, does anybody know how can I use it? (Taking the start execution time and the end execution time) Must I use a temporary table to make some join?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vincecassel - you have to design a post process framework. You can use tPostJob and then link a subjob all stats you et from tstatcatcher you can usee > tmap> then redirect to DB, simple. does that make sense.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vincecassel - you have to design a post process framework. You can use tPostJob and then link a subjob all stats you et from tstatcatcher you can usee > tmap> then redirect to DB, simple. does that make sense.
vincecassel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for your reply.

I tried using a tPostJob but it looks like it doesn't work well.

Now I'm trying using Hash Table and joining them using Origin (to take the 2 different moments, for the start and end time), but they don't join themselves, although I use the same table with the same records.

vincecassel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for your reply.

I tried using a tPostJob but it looks like it doesn't work well.

Now I'm trying using Hash Table and joining them using Origin (to take the 2 different moments, for the start and end time), but they don't join themselves, although I use the same table with the same records.

Anonymous
Not applicable

send your problem statement and screenshot in details
Anonymous
Not applicable

send your problem statement and screenshot in details
vincecassel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I solved!

I put my tStatCatcher on a HashTable, checking "Keep All" and "Append" and it is ok!

(without those checks it didn't work)