Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend Cloud Remote Engine Route Deployment Failure

I am trying to deploy a Route to a Remote Engine via the Talend Cloud management console, but keep getting the following error:

To see the whole post, download it here
Labels (6)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The issue wasn't the localhost part, the Talend Remote Engine requires a Talend Runtime still and that service wasnt running on the same machine. after I started the Runtime service on the same machine as the remote engine it was able to deploy the route.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It looks like you have something configured to "localhost". Can you deploy any other route in your Remote Engine? 

java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve RMIServer stub: javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException [Root exception is java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: localhost;
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

The issue wasn't the localhost part, the Talend Remote Engine requires a Talend Runtime still and that service wasnt running on the same machine. after I started the Runtime service on the same machine as the remote engine it was able to deploy the route.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Good spot. Sorry I assumed that you were running the runtime service. Glad you got it working