Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[resolved] ERROR Could not start Jetty server

hi all
please help me, i create simple job on Talend Open Studio for ESB based on Services that i create from wsdl, after i run the job i got this error
Exception in thread "Thread-1" org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not start Jetty server on port 8,080: Cannot assign requested address: bind
at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPServerEngine.addServant(JettyHTTPServerEngine.java:386)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.activate(JettyHTTPDestination.java:179)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractObservable.setMessageObserver(AbstractObservable.java:49)
at org.apache.cxf.binding.AbstractBaseBindingFactory.addListener(AbstractBaseBindingFactory.java:95)
at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory.addListener(SoapBindingFactory.java:895)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:131)
at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:204)
at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactoryBean.java:211)
please help me how to solve this problem

Labels (3)
15 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rifki,
Are you running this using the Run tab in Studio, or are you trying to deploy it to an ESB Runtime?
It looks like something is already using the port 8080 on your machine. If you're running this from Studio, try changing the port in the 'address' field in the WSDL itself - perhaps to 8090.
Best Regards,
Ben
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Rifki,
Are you running this using the Run tab in Studio, or are you trying to deploy it to an ESB Runtime?
It looks like something is already using the port 8080 on your machine. If you're running this from Studio, try changing the port in the 'address' field in the WSDL itself - perhaps to 8090.
Best Regards,
Ben

hi Ben
i running using Run tab in studio
port 8080 is empty not assign to any web server or any process, i attach my studio screenshot
0683p000009MAPw.jpg 0683p000009MAQ1.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK. Can you share your WSDL, or the value of the Service Address from the WSDL?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK. Can you share your WSDL, or the value of the Service Address from the WSDL?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

For the sake of troubleshooting, can you change that address location to use :8090 and see what happens?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

For the sake of troubleshooting, can you change that address location to use :8090 and see what happens?

still same error, i think the problem is jetty build in with studio, but how to fix it ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Can you share what version your Studio is? Also, if you are able to share your WSDL I could try to reproduce the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

how to fix the issue?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi prasadvudi,
Could you please give us more info about current situation so that we can address your issue quickly.
Best regards
Sabrina