Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot Connect to Snowflake

Attempted to follow this guide to create a Snowflake connection: https://help.talend.com/reader/xl_5j0DIAl5wJwwtWUczMw/4BjFBxDFBvQAtpZ2Hy7uCQ

Entered all of the data (and the role in the Advanced section) and hit "Test Connection".  A quick "Progress Information" box shows up and disappears in what feels like a half of a second.  After entering all of the data, the "Finish" button is grayed out. I can export as context, though.  I attempted that and created a test job.  Tried a tSnowFlakeConnection, but in the Component tab, there aren't any options, boxes, or anything for input; it's just a blank screen.  Tried a tSnowflakeInput connection, and when I change the Property Type to Repository and click the ..., there is no Snowflake connection available.  I then tried adding in the credentials manually and I get:

COMPUTE_DEPENDENCIES_FAILED: path=META-INF/maven/org.talend.components/components-snowflake-runtime-dependencies.txt)

Mac Mojave 10.14.5

Using AdoptOpenJDK8

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It turns out that this was solved with a patch.  Logged a ticket with Talend and they sent me a link.  According to the ReadMe, the patch is only available through a Support rep.

I can't give myself kudos.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

In the Modules view, there isn't anything listed for Snowflake, either.  Thinking this is an OS / Talend compatibility issue?  

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It turns out that this was solved with a patch.  Logged a ticket with Talend and they sent me a link.  According to the ReadMe, the patch is only available through a Support rep.

I can't give myself kudos.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi @Cory 

Please mark your comment as the answer to the post. It will help our community members during their reference.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved