Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sasidharan_Udayakumar
Contributor
Contributor

Connection to Server Timeout

Hi All,

I am using Talend for Big Data V7.3 Enterprise Edition in Virtual Machine and since yesterday I am continuously getting error "Connection to Server Timeout" whenever I try to login to Talend. I keep getting this popup once every 5 seconds and even though I keep clicking Retry, Retry, Retry...., the same dialog box appears again and again every 5 seconds.

Talend was working fine all these months and just from yesterday I am facing this issue.

I checked with my Talend admin and even they are not sure why its happening.

We have around 30+ Talend developers but not all are getting this error. Only 2 to 3 people suddenly started getting this error since yesterday.

0693p00000AZdMrAAL.png 

0693p00000AZdMXAA1.png 

We also have Talend 7.2 version and the same issue is happening with V7.2 as well. Talend admin team is asking me to check with Network team if there are any network glitches.

I kindly request anyone who faced similar issue to assist me with this error.

Thanks

Sasidharan

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

It seems to be a random issue? Have you already created a support case on talend support portal?

Since in studio the default connection timeout value for tac is 3 seconds, so does the response result read timeout, if tac don't finish the work and response in 3 seconds, and then studio will throw read timeout exception?

If in this case, maybe need to change the default value for response result read timeout(currently it is same with connection timeout), maybe set to 0 to make it endless? In this way, it may make studio have no response in a long time.

Best regards

Sabrina