Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwilkinson1665370444
Contributor III
Contributor III

Delete rows not returned in API calls

Hi All,

I am using Talend to develop pipelines which make API calls to UPSERT data in snowflake. However, the rows no longer returned by these calls are not deleted. I have to develop a solution where this happens.

1. I cannot compare my source and target tables post insert since my source is an API Call.
  2. Additionally, if I do a left inner join and catch lookup rejects in Tmap, I am getting 0 results. Doing an inner join does not capture entries in the snowflake table (lookup) which are not returned by API calls
  3. When I trued to switch main and lookup, theTMAP is not accepting tlogrow, another map or textractjson as an input

Any help is appreciated.

0695b00000Z3PwuAAF.png

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

As you do a left inner join and catch lookup rejects in tmap, you are getting 0 results, could you please show us your tMap (map_api_data) setting screenshot?

What's does your expected result look like? Elaborating your case with an example with input and expected output values will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina