Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error generating job

I'm trying to generate a job via the TAC that I have generated successfully in the past.  This time I am getting a runtime exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: java.lang.Exception: Job was not built successfully, please check the logs for more details
For the life of me, I can't find the log file with the magic in it to help resolve this issue.  I have confirmed that the TAC is running, that the CommandLine is running, that the JobServer is running (and reachable from and to the TAC instance).  I have looked at log files under tomcat, talend, and commandline.  The closest I have come is to find a directory under commandline/exports/task_xxx that matches the task id for the job that I'm trying to generate but the directory is empty.  Where else can I look for what is going on?  We have lost two days of development time for three teams due to this issue.
Thanks for any help!

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
Could you please report a ticket on talend support portal so that we can give you a remote assistance through support cycle with priority?
Best regards
Sabrina