Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EvoticTalend
Contributor
Contributor

Error in schema in FileInputExcel

Hi guys, I have this subjob

0695b00000Hu6yWAAR.png

TfileList with the url of a directory TO FileInputExcel TO a tMap to a DDBB

Problem? I don't have the schema of the file of the tFileList, the tMap is empty. How i can get the schema of the Excel file in the tFileList element?

The 'warning' in the Excel element is that I don't have schema there

Labels (3)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are all your excel files same schema structure? If so, you need to define schema setting firstly in tfileinputexcel component to read your excel files.

Note: There is no dynamic schema feature in tfileinputexcel component.

And for tfileinputexcel, in the settings, you need to specify the filepath with a global variable : ((String)globalMap.get("tFileList_1_CURRENT_FILEPATH")).

Best regards

Sabrina

HCox1629954209
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me, I hope you will post more like that in the future

expresshr

GRomain
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

You can't retreive the schema of files in a tFileList. The component is here only to list the files in the specified folder set in the component tFileList

Anonymous
Not applicable

You need to define the schema of tFileInputExcel based on the header columns in your Excel file.

Regards

Shong