Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error in tSalesforceOutputBulkExec component

Hi,
While loading image files in the 'Attachment' module of salesforce using component 'tSalesforceOutputBulkExec' Im getting the below error
'Exception in component tSalesforceOutputBulkExec_2_tSBE
[AsyncApiException  exceptionCode='InvalidBatch'
 exceptionMessage='Records not processed'
]

at com.sforce.async.BulkConnection.parseAndThrowException(BulkConnection.java:108)
at com.sforce.async.BulkConnection.doHttpGet(BulkConnection.java:472)
at com.sforce.async.BulkConnection.getBatchResultStream(BulkConnection.java:369)
at org.talend.salesforceBulk.SforceBulkConnection.getBatchResultStream(SforceBulkConnection.java:94)
at org.talend.salesforceBulk.SalesforceBulkAPI.getBatchLog(SalesforceBulkAPI.java:281)
at cgi_practice.test_salesforce_image_0_1.test_salesforce_image.tHashInput_2Process(test_salesforce_image.java:1743)
at cgi_practice.test_salesforce_image_0_1.test_salesforce_image.tFileList_1Process(test_salesforce_image.java:979)
at cgi_practice.test_salesforce_image_0_1.test_salesforce_image.runJobInTOS(test_salesforce_image.java:2077)
at cgi_practice.test_salesforce_image_0_1.test_salesforce_image.main(test_salesforce_image.java:1934)'
I have mapped the columns correctly to match with the API's column names. What will be the issue.?
Thank u so much for any replies!!

Labels (2)
9 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Does this issue repro when using tSalesforceOutput?

I have mapped the columns correctly to match with the API's column names.

What does your column mapping look like?
Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

When i use tsalesforceoutput component its working fine..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
On which official build version did you get this problem?
Could you please try to use tSalesforceBulkOutput + tSalesforceBulkExec instead of tSalesforceOutputBulkExec?
Your component setting screenshots will be helpful for us to locate your issue.

Best regards
Sabrina
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried using  tSalesforceBulkOutput + tSalesforceBulkExec instead of tSalesforceOutputBulkExec. It throwed the same error. 
I'm using Talend 5.6.1 Enterprise Edition and my salesforce webservice  URL is " https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/35.0"
I'm attaching a screenshot of component setting.

0683p000009MGqj.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Facing the same issue. does anyone has any update on this ?

TRF
Champion II
Champion II

If you're sure if API names, the reas on is that you've not visibiliy on attend least one of the fields. Go to salesforce setup page, then to "mass load trace" (don't remember the menu label) and love your mouse pointer over the message, it should display the field name.
TRF
Champion II
Champion II

Forger my previous answer.
Bulk is not allowed for attachment.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am trying to upload in content version module. Does bulk upload works for content version object ?

TRF
Champion II
Champion II

It should but not with API version 35.0, so I'm afraid you have to upgrade your Talend version. If you have to upload files quickly, use DataLoader instead.