Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oli_Dup
Contributor
Contributor

Find x first days in a list of dates - Output of a tMap

Hi everyone,

I'm posting a new message here because I couldn't find an answer to my problem elsewhere.

In an output of a tMap, I have a list of dates (every working days of the week until 2050).

I need to identify the first x days of each months that are included in the output of my tMap.

Could someone help me on this?

Thanks a lot!

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Olivier CHAVEE​ , it's better to provide some example data to explain your requirement, what are input data and what are your expected output?

Regards

Shong

Oli_Dup
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong,

The input data is a list of working days dates (Capt1) obtained thanks to a transformation in a tMap.

I have to identify if the current date is in 4 first days of each months.

The final goal is to send an e-mail if the current date is in the 4 first days of each months.

I hope to be clearer with these examples.

Thanks a lot,

Oli.V

gjeremy1617088143

Hi @Olivier CHAVEE​ , if your data type is date you can do something like this in the advanced mode of a tFilterRow component :

input_row.yourColumnName.getDay() <= 4

Send me love and Kudos

vapukov
Master II
Master II

Hi Oli

there many variants could be working, as an example:

• you can sort input by date, and filter only first 4 rows from your input list
  • than you can use inner join in tMap current date with that list of dates
  • or you can use a filter in tMap/tJavaRow - if input_row.yourColumnName.getDay() is equal to current date day, then do something, if not - ignore

cheers,