Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oli_Dup
Contributor
Contributor

Find x first days in a list of dates - Output of a tMap

Hi everyone,

I'm posting a new message here because I couldn't find an answer to my problem elsewhere.

In an output of a tMap, I have a list of dates (every working days of the week until 2050).

I need to identify the first x days of each months that are included in the output of my tMap.

Could someone help me on this?

Thanks a lot!

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Olivier CHAVEE​ , it's better to provide some example data to explain your requirement, what are input data and what are your expected output?

Regards

Shong

Oli_Dup
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Shong,

The input data is a list of working days dates (Capt1) obtained thanks to a transformation in a tMap.

I have to identify if the current date is in 4 first days of each months.

The final goal is to send an e-mail if the current date is in the 4 first days of each months.

I hope to be clearer with these examples.

Thanks a lot,

Oli.V

gjeremy1617088143

Hi @Olivier CHAVEE​ , if your data type is date you can do something like this in the advanced mode of a tFilterRow component :

input_row.yourColumnName.getDay() <= 4

Send me love and Kudos

vapukov
Master II
Master II

Hi Oli

there many variants could be working, as an example:

• you can sort input by date, and filter only first 4 rows from your input list
  • than you can use inner join in tMap current date with that list of dates
  • or you can use a filter in tMap/tJavaRow - if input_row.yourColumnName.getDay() is equal to current date day, then do something, if not - ignore

cheers,