Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colineguerin
Contributor II
Contributor II

Help to download json-lib-2.4.6-talend.jar to use tWriteJsonField

Hello everyone,

I need to use the component tWriteJsonField in order to convert csv data to json fields, so it can be imported through a post API in another source. 

This component requires json-lib-2.4.6-talend.jar but when I try to download it from maven, it redirects me to nexus repository (https://artifacts-oss.talend.com/nexus), which I cannot access.

Is there any other way to get this library? 

I have seen in other community posts that there are ways to access the nexus repository, but that seems really complicated and quite space-consuming... I'm quite new to Talend and I work on a virtual machine that is very limited in terms of ram, so any easier solution would be most welcome!

Labels (1)
  • JSON

3 Replies
Shicong_Hong
Support
Support

Hi 

The network should be available for downloading the jar files automatically. You can download it in another workspace where the network is available. The jar file is located in <Studio installation directory>\configuration\.m2\repository\net\sf\json-lib\json-lib\2.4.6-talend folder, copy the jar file and move it to your virtual machine, then install the jar file manually from Talend Module view. 

105916.png

If the Talend Module view doesn't display in your studio, follow these procedure to open it. 

Regards

Shong

colineguerin
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you Shong, I didn't know this view, much helpful!

Shicong_Hong
Support
Support

Glad to be of help;) let me know if you have any other questions.