Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SK1694344715
Contributor
Contributor

How to fetch file from Oracle ucm using tsoap component

Hi Team,

I need inputs on this query ASAP.

Currently I am trying to download file from Oracle ucm using soap ui,there it is working with simple payload .

But when I try to implement same logic in talend job,getting response as XML ,but unable to retrieve file from ucm ,need help.

Referred Oracle and talend docs, not got much information on fetching file from ucm...

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Are you getting Message send failed when executing tSOAP component?

As SOAP cannot get all attributes individually, If the return value of Body column is a XML string, you'd better use tExtractXMLField to retrieve them.

We will appreciate it a lot if you could post your component setting screenshots here which will be helpful for us to address your issue.

Best regards

Sabrina

SK1694344715
Contributor
Contributor
Author

My requirement is to download physical file present on Oracle ucm..

Yes,I am getting body as response in XML format and can see all fields like docie,docname etc...

I have used tsoap -->tlogrow, to fetch body as response till now..

Now nest step is to retrieve file from Oracle ucm,which component we have to use...

Also, I have used tfilefetch-->tlogrow component,in response I am getting 200 Ok response, but unable to retrieve file...

Need help

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Satya K​ I'm not family with Oracle UCM API, do you have a public documentation link about the API? With tSOAP component, does the response XML string contain the file content?

SK1694344715
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Yes,

Please find the wsdl link below:

https://{host}/idcws/GenericSoapPort?wsdl

We will provide host details and load to soap ui and provide document I'd in payload,then run, in response we will get XML and file present under attachments tab...

We will provide content I'd in the payload and submit it...

If we enable MTOM under soap ui "request properties ", file content will be downloaded as Base64 in soap ui...

Unfortunately,in payload we don't have any option to pass these parameters to fetch base64(file content)...

If you can suggest how to add parameters to standard payload ,I will try it out...

This is other way to download file via web service...