Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CFitzpatrick1658741473

I don't have a services node in the repository view.

Hi,

Apologies for what is probably such a simple question, but I can't find the answer.

I downloaded Talent Open Studio for Data Integration (v8) and want to call a SOAP service. All the documentation says to right-click on the services node in the repository view to import the WSDL. The problem is I don't have a services node in the repository view.

Am I using the wrong version? Should I be using the ESB version? Do I need to install something else?

Again, apologies for what is probably a fundamental question.

Colin.

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gjeremy1617088143

Hi @Colin Fitzpatrick​ , use Talend ESB instead of DI, ESB is dedicated to services and routes and you can also do full data integration with it.

Send me love and kudos

View solution in original post

3 Replies
gjeremy1617088143

Hi @Colin Fitzpatrick​ , use Talend ESB instead of DI, ESB is dedicated to services and routes and you can also do full data integration with it.

Send me love and kudos

CFitzpatrick1658741473
Author

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

You are able to download talend open studio for ESB product freely from source forge website:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/talendesb/files/Talend%20Open%20Studio%20for%20ESB/8.0.1/

Best regards

Sabrina